Did you know that 80% of small businesses are not taking full advantage of available technology? Their businesses are running on their own for quite some time. But, it’s time to turn heads as improving client relationships is the top priority for any eCommerce business.
This is where Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps you. CRMs do more than just help organize important contact information. They also offer robust analytics tools that provide insights into how best to engage with customers and enhance their experiences, as well as automate tasks to increase efficiency.
However, with so many CRMs in the market, it can be difficult for businesses to determine which one is right for them. That’s why we’ve created this guide of top 5 CRM solutions for small and midsize businesses in 2022.
But before we dive into these solutions, let’s first discuss what exactly a CRM solution does and how it can benefit your business.
- 1 What is CRM Software?
- 2 Importance of CRM Solutions for eCommerce
- 3 Essential Features Every CRM Solution Must Have
- 4 Top 6 CRM Solutions for Small and Midsize Businesses in 2022
- 5 Sales Falling Through The Cracks? Choose The Best CRM Solution And Streamline Your Business
What is CRM Software?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, and it’s a type of software system that replaces spreadsheets or the traditional method of organizing sales contacts.
A CRM works by storing information on leads, contacts, opportunities, companies, and deals. Each record type is typically saved as a card similar to the way you’d write down contact information in an address book. Cards usually display a person’s name, organization, phone number, email address, and social media information.
A good CRM will let you send emails and make calls right from the system. So it also logs your contact history with the appropriate record, which you can usually find lower down on a card. CRM users can comment on a card and mention colleagues, create tasks and reminders with deadlines and change the deal stage for any given record.
Importance of CRM Solutions for eCommerce
Most CRM systems for eCommerce are designed to help businesses manage their customer relationships by tracking information about customers and organizing it in a central repository. But what if you could streamline that process even further by integrating eCommerce and CRM systems?
Here are a few of the many benefits of CRM solutions for eCommerce:
- Save time on manual data entry by automatically transferring information from your eCommerce platform into your CRM system (and vice versa)
- Increased sales and profits through better management of leads and opportunities
- Improved employee accountability and collaboration through shared data across teams
- Better decision-making and predictive analysis through accurate, relevant data
- Improved customer retention with personalized services based on customers’ past purchases.
Essential Features Every CRM Solution Must Have
When evaluating CRM systems for eCommerce, consider these key factors to ensure you get a solution that meets your needs:
1. Automated contact management
You can use it to manage your contact database and track their activities for sales-related purposes.
2. Account management
Use this feature to manage your account information, including managing opportunities, leads, etc.
3. Sales forecasting
This feature helps you to analyze past sales and forecast future sales based on historical data.
4. Campaign management
Use it to plan, execute, track and measure the results of marketing campaigns.
5. Activity management
This feature will help you schedule meetings, calls, and other activities as well as manage tasks.
6. Reports and dashboards
Analyze the performance of your sales team using reports and dashboards.
Top 6 CRM Solutions for Small and Midsize Businesses in 2022
The market for customer relationship management (CRM) software is growing, and that’s no surprise to anyone. According to Statista, the global CRM software market will be worth $49.6 billion by 2025. That’s due to several factors, including growing demand for cloud-based CRM solutions, social media integration, and improved analytics.
As a small or midsize business (SMB), you don’t have to be left out of this trend. Regardless of your budget or industry, there’s a CRM solution out there for you.
VARStreet’s integrated CRM for eCommerce business offers the highest level of visibility into your customer relationships, helping you make data-driven intelligent decisions and create a business strategy that aligns with your brand vision.
- Centralized customer data: A central destination for managing each customer’s contact information.
- In-built analytics: Store analytics allow you to identify and track customers’ behavior on your digital storefront, helping you to perform a variety of marketing tasks for your business.
- Abandoned Cart Handling: Comprehensive reports on visitors’ demographics and popular products, help minimize cart abandonment issues effectively.
- eCommerce Integration: VARStreet’s integrated eCommerce CRM software is a seamless integration of customer-focused operations, including pricing, marketing, and so on. The software brings together data about your customers and their interactions—including pricing structures, customer groups, etc.—so you can manage all that information in one place.
- Automated Lead Allocation – The system has a scoring system that takes into account the level of engagement a lead has with your business, as well as how likely they are to become a customer and their potential profitability.
VARStreet is one of the best eCommerce platforms for businesses of any size. While you can’t try this out for yourself unless you ask for a risk-free 30-day trial, the tool does work according to the features and functions it offers. If this is your forte and in your line of business, you can use VARStreet to launch a successful eCommerce business.
WorksLeader is an all-in-one CRM solution that helps SMBs manage sales, marketing, customer support, and more. The software comes with a variety of out-of-the-box features that makes it easy to use and implement in your business.
Worksleader sales-focused CRM includes:
- Integrated System: WorksLeader integrated CRM for eCommerce business is already integrated with our quoting and CRM software. The integrated system ensures seamless data transfers.
- Reporting: CRM reports can give valuable insights into how well your business is performing. You can generate several types of reports to get a 360-degree view of your sales.
- Lead management: Worksleader helps you capture leads quickly, monitor when they become customers, and then manage your customer relationships with a host of tools.
- Opportunity management: Manage workflow stages for each opportunity; access real-time pipeline data; categorize opportunities by industry, regions, or other parameters
- Automated workflow: With an intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality, this CRM solution enables employees of all skill levels to organize their workflow with ease.
Worksleader offers a 30-day trial of their services. This allows you to get a feel for their platform, making it easier for you to decide if it is right for your business. If you choose not to continue, you can cancel at any time during the trial period and you won’t be charged.
Hubspot is a simple-to-use CRM that integrates well with its web marketing tools. The CRM is free, but to get the full experience, you should try the sales hub plan. This is not the most expensive app on the list, but there is a minimum requirement for paid users.
Some of the features you will get with HubSpot CRM:
- Conversations module: Where all the communications are centralized.
- Chat flow: To install a chat on your website and meetings to create an online calendar for clients to book appointments with you.
- Customizations: You can create custom fields and organize them in groups. You can change the pipeline, add products and also create custom modules, but you will have to use the API for this.
- Library of email templates: Regardless of whether you use Outlook for Windows, Gmail, or Office 365 for Windows, you’ll always have access to these templates inside your inbox.
- Automation: You can create sequences to interact with your clients and also workflows to create tasks or send email notifications.
This software is entirely free and includes unlimited users and room for up to 1 million contacts. Besides, HubSpot also offers more than 1,030 integrations making it easier to keep all your systems in sync. Often considered it’s safe to say that there’s no better option than Hubspot for businesses wanting many integration options.
4. Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive comes with a great design and it is really easy to use. While it focuses primarily on being a CRM, it also has some marketing capabilities. So if you’re looking for something that works with great support and is fairly priced, Pipedrive is for you.
Some of the best features are:
- Leads module: This is where you can find and track all your leads
- Live chat: For your website and web forms.
- Email and online calendar: You can use Pipedrive as your default email and create an online calendar. So your clients can book meetings with you regarding customization.
- Customizations: You can create different pipelines and modified stages, as well as create custom fields for your modules.
- Workflows: Workflows allow you to set up triggers and actions to automate processes like creating tasks or sending email notifications.
If you use Pipedrive to manage your sales pipeline, you can either pay $12.50 a month for the Essential plan or $24.90 a month for the Advanced plan (which offers marketing automation, lead tracking, and more).
If you want increased visibility into your pipeline, go with the Pro plan at $49.90 a month. If you want to speak with the company’s sales team directly so they can help you set up Pipedrive, you’ll need their Enterprise option at $99 per month.
5. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is targeted at startups and small businesses. The high point of Zoho CRM is its simple user interface. Regardless of how your leads and customers are managed, Zoho offers you the ability to create a perfect environment with flexible modules and automation features.
Special features of Zoho CRM include:
- Customizable modules: Zoho allows you to define your workflows and rationalize everyday tasks as well as manage leads through their customizable modules. You can customize the whole application with Zoho CRM, whether you’re building forms or building sales pipelines.
- Data Porting: The data porting feature allows you to quickly migrate your data from spreadsheets and contact management software to the Zoho platform making implementation straightforward.
- Integrations: It integrates with Twitter Facebook and Google Plus for reaching out and engaging with leads quickly.
- Pipeline Management: Zoho’s free CRM also offers one of the smoothest sales pipeline user interfaces making it simple to manage sales stages and organize specific follow-up actions with complete ease.
In terms of pricing, there’s a free version available for up to three users and it is targeted mostly at home businesses and new startups. The standard version is $12 per user per month billed annually and the enterprise version is $35 per user per month billed annually. There is also a free trial available for both the standard and enterprise versions.
Sales Falling Through The Cracks? Choose The Best CRM Solution And Streamline Your Business
You may believe that a CRM solution is only for large businesses with thousands of customers or prospects. But that’s simply not true. CRM software can be used by businesses of all sizes. If you have even one lead or customer, investing in CRM systems for eCommerce will allow you to build better relationships that result in increased revenue down the road.
So, these top 5 CRMs are ideal for small businesses looking to get started. Each type of business has its specific strengths and weaknesses, as well as varying team sizes, sales processes, and business requirements. So, make sure you test out each CRM option to determine which one is best for you.